Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year




Hello. I am the other Stitching Sister. You may recall having heard from me from time to time.
This is indeed the most wonderful time of the year. I love Christmas, it has always been my most favorite holiday.

Tonight my family and Linda's family shared our Christmas party. We had dinner together, I got to spend some time with my Godson (see him above, chasing after another Christmas present).
I have, like everyone else, I am sure, been terribly busy, what with work (out of control), getting ready for Christmas, and the usual mania of life. So I once again apologize for being incommunicado. I provide above what I am stitching, another lovely Sharon G canvas, the Positano door, one of my many Sharon G favorites. I adore Positano, so this is just a pretty canvas bringing back lots of fun teenage memories of Amalfi coast adventures in the summer sun.
This canvas, like the Ponza door canvase before it, has plenty of french & colonial knots. I may not want to do any knots for a while after this.
Best wishes to all of my cyber-stitching friends, for a wonderful merry, love filled Christmas.
Denise

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hi, Denise - I like the new look for the blog - very festive! It's always nice to see new pictures of Jake - what a cutie! And what fun it must be to watch him figure out the whole Christmas thing.

I love seeing your new canvas and marvel at your patience for the the knots. It must be tedious but it is certainly worth it. Keep up the good work!