Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Dance

The roof is finished and now I am onto the front of the house. It took almost three months to stitch but was worth all the time it took. Amy came up with a wonderful combination of stitches and threads for the roof. It is totally amazing. I am so happy with the way it came out.


Since we are having a heat wave in the north east, I am putting up a picture of Jake
enjoying some ice cream. As you can tell, he really loves his ice cream.


He had to get every last drop.


His smile says how much he enjoyed it.

Off to do a few chores and then relax working on the front of the house.

Linda

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm doing the Happy Dance for you! What a great feeling to have that canvas finished! Congratulations! Jake knows how to handle this horrible heat - he's precious!

Steph's Stitching said...

Happy Dance is right. I am right behind you!

palma said...

That ice cream was good!!! I can tell by Jake's smile.

Great work on the roof, I'm jealous

Diane Gasior said...

Your feelings about finishing the roof, are my feelings every time I finish a letter on the pear banner. I'm ready to move onto the "A". Two more letters to go! Your work is beautiful. Can't wait to see your progress on the front.
Diane