Monday, April 15, 2013

Look At What The UPS Man Brought

The Royal Pain in the Tudors arrived. This is going to be an amazing needlepoint adventure. Amy has really gone over the top with her stitch selections. If you want to experience a wonderful learning adventure this is it. One composite stitch is made up of six steps. I always learn from Amy's home study courses but this one is going to take you to a new level of stitching. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have gotten my kit early. As soon as I make my copy of the canvas, it is going on the stretcher bars and the journey will begin.


Kit one is 13 pages. My fingers are so itching to get started.

I will only have two days to stitch on this and then Karen and I leave for Texas.
We will spend a day in Houston visiting the needlepoint shops and then drive to Austin for a three class at The Needle Works. We will be stitching a Sundance canvas called Flower Market. Laura Taylor, of Aristeia, will be teaching the piece. So looking forward to seeing Colleen's store. Everyone who has visited says it is just amazing.
Looking forward to seeing and visiting with friends that we have not seen in awhile.

Linda

2 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

You lucky girl. Have a great safe trip and my best to Karen as well. I am looking forward to watching you and Melinda stitch your royal canvas.

Steph's Stitching said...

Looks wonderful!