Sunday, April 7, 2013

Merry Christmas in April


This year for Christmas Denise, my stitching sister, gave me a gift certificate to Vera Bradley. In the fall, when I went to Amy's I had bought one of the Fall collections and mentioned it to Denise that in the Spring I was going to do the same thing. Since Denise says that I am a very difficult person to buy for she now knew the perfect gift to give me for Christmas, a Vera Bradley gift certificate. Today I used my present.


I purchased the tote bag, iPad sleeve, smartphone wristlet, pen, luggage tag with cute fish on it, clear cosmetic case also with a cute fish that I will use for all my needlepoint tools and the last item I got was a mirror cosmetic bag which was a free gift. I just love all my new things. Thank you Denise.

When I was at the register paying for everything, I mentioned to the salesgirl that I was coming last Sunday but they were closed for Easter and I had a coupon that expired that day. She asked if I had the coupon with me and I told her that I had thrown it away. She asked what the coupon looked like and the amount and I told her. She honored the coupon. I love Vera Bradley.

A post would not be complete without a few pictures of Jake. He is now playing soccer. It seems like only yesterday he was just a baby.


Listening to the coach.








Enjoying a refreshment.

Linda

3 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

Now you're all set for Texas! All new bags for your needlepoint accessories.

So we will be watching Jake on the world screen of soccer!

It's a great day!

Denise & Linda said...

Hi Diane,
Yes, I am all set for Texas. I just filled my new bag with all my needlepoint tools and accessories.
Jake is already an all star in my eyes.
Linda

Steph's Stitching said...

I can't believe I will miss you. Got to go for Parent's Weekend. I hope you enjoy your visit!