Thursday, August 15, 2013

Christmas Finish


I am so excited to show you this finish! I selected this last year for a Tony Minieri
canvas embellishment at Stitch by Stitch in Larchmont. I fell in love with this banner as soon as I saw it, but I was a little reluctant to use it for a canvas embellishment as it was painted on 13 mesh, sometimes, 13 can be tough to embellish.

There was no need for my fear. Tony met the challenge and more. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but this canvas just sparkles and shines! Sparkle Rays,
Kreinik for multiple layered stitches, beads, buttons, charms, turkey work, appliqués
.....Tony did it all.




I love the way this looks and cannot wait to add it to my Christmas decorations this year.

Denise

1 comment:

Diane Gasior said...

just beautiful. You are a stitching machine this summer. Keep going, school starts soon!