Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Christmas Finishing

The UPS man delivered the most wonderful box. I am totally in awe of the finishing that Ruth Schmuff did for me.




Here is the front of Santa. This canvas is from Barbara's Needlepoint and is an exclusive done by Ann for them.




The back of the finishing. Ruth fulfilled every dream I had of how to finish it and more.




This is a Kelly Clark canvas from the Heritage II series being done as a club from A Stitch In Time.




Back of ornament.




Second finished ornament in the series.




Back of ornament.




The sides of the ornaments. Oh, how this adds to beauty of the finishing. Ruth did such a fabulous job finishing these ornaments. Cannot wait to see them on my Christmas.
Now for some pictures of my little man.




Jake with his gold metal for reading 100 books at the library challenge.




Love this picture. He is just so cute. Sorry for bragging but I cannot help it.
He just lights up life. Everyday when he runs in and give me a big hug and kiss and says, "Love you Nana" he makes my day special.
Linda

3 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

Linda,

The ornaments turned out beautiful. Doesn't just make you want to cry when it all comes together like that. As for Jake, he is more beautiful than your ornaments.

Steph's Stitching said...

Sounds like a red letter day to me. Great ornaments and a cute guy who says he loves you. Perfect.

Melinda said...

I love every picture in this post. Good thing you can't see how green with envy I am over that stand-up Santa! Jake couldn't be cuter! He has grown so much I can't believe it!