Saturday, May 30, 2009

Progress on Autumn Topiary

I have not gotten as far as I thought I would but I have to take the topiary off my stand and put the Magi on. I have to finish the corn, the last pot and the border. Hope to get to it as soon as the Magi is done.

On June 10 and 11 Denise and I are taking a canvas embellishment class with Tony Mineri at our LNS. We will post all our experiences about this class. The canvas I will be stitching for this class is a Shelly Tribbey canvas, called Tea Time Tilley. Denise is doing one of her Ponza canvases that Sharon G painted. We will be posting pictures of our canvases and hopefully pictures of the class.

I have two favorite tools I would like to share with you. I purchased my favorite laying tool from Ruth Schmuff, it is called "my favorite laying tool". It is a long metal laying tool and I just love it. I purchased my favorite scissors from Amy's. The scissors are Dovo scissors and I just love them. They are very sharp and cut threads beautifully. I am now reminded of my two favorite people, Amy and Ruth, everytime I stitch. Cannot get any better than that.


Linda

No comments: