Saturday, August 1, 2009

Amy's August e-newsletter

There is always something new to learn in Amy's e-newsletter. This month's lesson on how to reattach the bell that came off Amy's elephant really hit home. I have been working on the All That Glitters club and this month when I got back one of my finished ornaments two beads were hanging off. Needless to say I was very upset and could not figure out how to fix it. One option was to give it back to our LNS to send back to the finisher - not something I like to do. Another option was to try to figure out how to fix it myself. To the rescue came Amy. I am not happy that Amy's elephant had a minor accident but that accident really helped me.

If you do not yet get Amy's monthly newsletter (which is free), I strongly suggest that you do. You never know when you will get a helpful hint that you really need.

Linda

No comments: