Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bohin Needles

On Thursday, when I was reading Jane's Chilly Hollow blog she mentioned Bohin Needles. I remembered that I has purchased these needles from Amy's Golden Strand months ago and never used them. I immediately went into my needle bag and took out the Bohin Needles. I was totally amazed at how wonderful they are. I never thought you would notice the difference in needles but you do with these. I totally agree with Ruth they simply glide through your canvas.
They are the only needles that I have been using. I totally recommend them. As Jane mentioned, you can get them from Bedecked and Beadazzled and Chaparral but you can also get them from Amy's. Between the three stores, you should be able to get them. Have fun stitching with your new Bohin Neeldes.
Linda

1 comment:

Napa Needlepoint said...

You can also buy them at Needle in a Haystack (http://www.needlestack.com) in California, where I get mine.

Keep Stitching,
Janet
http://www.nuts-about-needlepoint.com