Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jen' s Purse Tree

I think I finally learned how to post pictures. This is a picture of a Christmas tree that my daughter, Jennifer, stitched. She designs purses and that is why she decided to do a purse tree. The picture does not do it justice. When it gets back from the finisher I will post a better picture. The tree will be set on top of a box and the lid will open and there will be a surprise in the box.

I am sorry that I have not posted anything for a while but I was waiting to learn how to post pictures. Now I just have to learn how to take better pictures.

I finally finished by Christmas belt. It is all different Christmas presents. I will try to post a picture of it tomorrow.

I am currently working on two projects at the same time. One is a floral pasley for a bag and the other is a called Flower Shopping Lady. I will post of pictures of these to show you my progress.

Linda

No comments: