Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day Two of Birthday Weekend

Lunch was soo good. I do not go to Cheesecake Factory that often because you just eat too much but when I go I really do enjoy it. They even have catering now. Denise and I thought that was a great idea for our Christmas get together. I had an absolutely wonderful day with one of the people I love most in the world. Thank you Denise. Denise gave me such a wonderful gift. It is a Lee leather photo album with a canvas that says JAKE for the opening on the album. Will post a picture tomorrow since we are not getting ready for round two of eating. We are going to Tarry Lodge for dinner. Will tell you all about it tomorrow.

The magnifier light is really great. Unfortunately, I realized that I really could not use it. I do not use a magnifier and really do not want to get use to using one because I know that I will always need to use one when I stitch. I thought I could use just the light part of it but you really have to look through the magnifier in order to use the light. Denise took it since she always uses a magnifier. She will be posting a complete report on how it works. One feature that I really liked is that it turned so that you did not have to keep changing its position. Denise will tell you all about it.

Off to more good food.
Linda

No comments: