Thursday, January 5, 2012

An Editorial Reply from the Censor

I felt the need to reign in Linda's excitement so that she did not ruin the party surprise for the attendees! So, you will be surprised with the rest of us in July.

I now need to redirect her focus from working on her own party favor before the party begins. Since there were so many treats in this big box from Amy's, can I ask all of you to join me in encouraging Linda to work on the many new projects in this lovely box from Amy's OTHER than her party favor?

Personally, I would love to see those trees stitched.....

Denise

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am NOT getting involved! You guys work it out among yourselves....

Denise & Linda said...

Denise, now you told everyone that it is something to be stitched. Now is it still really a surprise.? I do not have time to work on anything but the Christmas Banner and watch Jake.
Linda

Linda B said...

You will love working on the trees! Beware!!! there is a lot of beading! I finished mine in a tray- you can see it on my blog. And good luck with that banner

Linda

Steph's Stitching said...

With all this bruhaha, I just want to come to the party. It all sounds very exciting. Can' t wait until July!?