Friday, November 2, 2012

Looking Forward To Sunday

This week started off with Sandy and house guests that will staying for at least another week. Jen has no power and her and Jake moved in with us. I have my daily routine and do no function well when it is disrupted. Needless to say my routine is non existent. No stitching is getting done with all the turmoil going on.
Love having them here but I would like some stitching time.

Sunday I am taking a canvas embellishment class with Tony Mineri at Stitch by Stitch in Larchmont. I am so looking forward to stitching and enjoying some peace and quiet.

Here is a picture of a really cute canvas that I saw on Facebook. It is sneak peak of a Sandra Gilmore canvas for the February trade show. I love it.


Keep all the people who lives have really been turned upside down by the devastating destruction caused my Sandy in your prayers. It is hard to believe the loss that Sandy has caused. It certainly helps you appreciate how lucky you are when you see all this devastation.
Linda

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You are so right.

Love the scarecrow canvas! Have fun with Tony!

Steph's Stitching said...

Enjoy the time with your kids. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with Tony. Post ASAP!

xoxo Steph